Monday, March 09, 2015

hëyt @ otsuka deepa


From now on, I'm going to turn certain posts into a series. Not sure why I didn't do this sooner, but I figured it would be nice to have a more organized mix of music, travel, and daily life type posts. This one falls into the Music Monday category!



september 23, 2014 | hëyt @ otsuka deepa







Back in...2012 (I think?) Lisa and I were invited to an event at a bar called Rolling Stone in Shinjuku where we met dustbox's hilarious and incredibly nice drummer Reiji. A couple years later, he invited us to the first show he was playing with his other band, HËYT. We interviewed them in a little restaurant around the corner before their set :)



Electronica folk metal if you're interested!




If I ever start doing video interviews again, someone please remind me to bring a mic, haha.

♡ jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.