Monday, July 07, 2014

her name in blood instore live @ shibuya tower records


HER NAME IN BLOOD had an instore live in Shibuya last Tuesday, so Lisa and I popped into Tower Records to check it out. I always think it'd be a good idea to bring my camera and shoot the general "feel" of shows so I thought I'd try it out.

Haha.





I obviously need a better lens for this. However! Short a live as it was, it was really awesome to hear the songs from their new album live ↓↓


1. HERE WE COME
2. HALO
3. ZERO(FUCKED UP WORLD)

4. THIS IS RETRIBUTION
5. IMPULSES WITHIN
6. ALL THAT LIVING INSIDE OUR HEAD
7. DUSTING
8. CITY OF DESPERATION
9. VOID
10.THE CROWN
11.IF I MELT AWAY
12.PRAY TO THE SUN

Favorites in bold. Overall really solid heavy album and perfect for those days when my commuter rage absolutely cannot be quelled. The rock brutality helps, though. You can buy it on Amazon, btw.

Clickety-click.

Oh! And we actually interviewed them twice for trick/rock.!

Once in Okinawa...


...then again in Tokyo! 


They're our most popular videos and its honestly not hard to see why. All that lulzy metal swag. :D I'm gonna try to post about shows like this for a while but I dunno how successful I'll be. We'll see!

miss wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.