Tuesday, March 08, 2011

birthday haul

Oooh my gosh, the time the time! Where does it go? I've been doing a lot lately but sadly nothing interesting enough to post about on here. Plus some good things may be happening by way of my dreams actually coming true but I'll have to post more about that a bit later; when things are more concrete least.

For now, I'll post my birthday haul! I am in no way made of money and neither are my parents but my mom got me a lot of really lovely things for my birthday.


Make Up For Ever
NARS in Isolde and Silk Road
M.A.C in Woodwinked
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kate Spade Makeup Bag
Betsey Johnson Keychain
Juicy Couture Necklace
Juicy Couture Earrings

So so so happy with my haul. Love my momma! :3
Gotta get to bed early tonight but I'll try to reply to comments this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.