Saturday, February 26, 2011

tiny cakes & a coordinate

Hello, hello!

I had a lot of fun this week but I'm so glad it's finally over. I've been working my butt off at work all week and I'm glad for once I had nothing to do this weekend. However! I did have a fun week.

On Monday night a good friend of mine came up from Nagoya for work and she stayed at my house for a few days. She's hilarious, gorgeous and inspirational and I totally wish we got to see each other more often.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 I turned 24 years old. I'm not happy about it to be honest. I'm not sure if the boy I used to like gave me this complex or if I developed it on my own, but...I feel like once you get into your 20's you just start aging in the blink of an eye.

But apparently I like boys both a few years older than me or one year younger so, you now.

I was too tired to go out for my birthday but my friend Niki got me a gorgeous and tiny cake as a surprise.



Two of my coworkers also gave me chocolates and another gave me a tiny Duffy Bear! He's on my purse.

Wednesday night my friend Ebony and I went out to a live, got back late and spent a few hours at our favorite Saizeriya before coming back and crashing. Thursday and Friday were not easy but I'm always happy to spend time with my friends who I don't get to see often.

I was so tired though that I slept for 11 hours last night.(

Woke up and worked on a layout for the better part of the day. Getting the stories together, organizing images, fixing errors. All that's left is placing but it's still going to take me a little while longer. But!

To take a little break today, I met my roommate out in Sunshine City so we could hit Burger King.

I know. I live in Tokyo and I want to go to Burger King? Well stfu. Sometimes you just need a Whopper Jr. okay?

Despite that, somehow I ended up with a cute coordinate and we ended up with some super cute purikura.




I lost one of my fake Vivienne Westwood earrings! So sad. To be honest, I'm really really shy about showing my face on the internet because I honestly can find almost a million things wrong with it in a day but I'm trying to get over that.



This is hands done one of the best purikura machines I have ever used! The rest of them are really cute two but these two are my favorite.

That's it for now! Still in the works is my Kyushuu report and the live report but they may be very late as I need to finish this layout first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.